Certification Full Name: ACSS - Avaya Aura Conferencing
Certification Provider: Avaya
Exam Code: 3204
Avaya which is a world’s leading entity in the field of enterprise communications systems offers a very holistic and comprehensive certification known as ACSS 3204 which is an acronym for Aura® Conferencing Implementation and Maintenance Exam. The purpose of ACSS 3204 is to validate the candidate that he or she possesses the advance level of technical knowledge related to Avaya Aura Conferencing functionalities and features. This certification is necessary to earn the ACSS- Avaya Aura Conferencing credential. The ACSS 3204 is available for those individuals who want to pursue their technical careers as business partners, customers, and associates.
The certification exam is free of cost and there are total 64 questions in the written exam which have to be answered in 1.5 hours. The passing criterion is strict according to which the candidates are required to answer at least 43 questions correctly in order to successfully clear the exam. The motivation of this certification is to validate the applicants regarding how technical knowledge they possess related to Avaya Aura conferencing functionality and features, how this conferencing feature is integrated with Scopia. Apart from that, there are sub modules in this certification as well related to deployment models of conferencing service and TLS security for Avaya Aura Conferencing.
This certification is complete from every perspective in the mentioned domain therefore there are no related exams as such.
The Avaya ACSS 3204 certification mainly revolves around the Avaya Aura Conferencing functionality and features. However, the detailed objectives of this certification are given below according to the categorization of architecture, configuration and maintenance.
- Learn what is enhanced Video and Audio configuration in the collaboration agent in Avaya Aura Conferencing
- What are the different deployment modules in Avaya Aura Conferencing and how they are different from each other based on the facts and figures
- What is media cascading and how it is used and functions in Avaya aura Conferencing solution
- Learn to describe the relevant Avaya Aura conferencing related routing policies particularly for Session Manager so that all calls are routed towards Avaya Aura Conferencing
- Learn to describe the Avaya Aura TLS security for conferencing
- Learn how Scopia can be integrated with Avaya Aura Conferencing
- Learn what are the major functionalities and features of Avaya Aura Conferencing
- Learn to configure video including enhanced audio and video in collaboration with Agent in Avaya Aura Conferencing
- Learn to configure the conferencing for different entities such as Avaya Aura itself as well as externally for Turnkey
- Learn to configure how LDAP is collaborated with Avaya Aura conferencing as well as SRTP
- How web conferencing and recording is performed with Avaya Aura Conferencing
- Learn to upgrade the Avaya Aura Conferencing 7.2 to 8.0
- Learn how the Avaya Aura Conferencing system patches can be installed and upgrade
- Learn to perform backup and restoring of the Avaya aura Conferencing
- Learn to commit the configuration changes as well perform monitoring and reporting of the Avaya Aura Conferencing deployment
The ACSS 3204 certification is open for all and anyone with prior knowledge and background can take it. However, the certification is only valid for 2 years after candidates are required to take the exam again to stay up to date with latest technical skills.
There is no general criterion for this certification; however, those candidates who possess relevant experience are likely to clear the certification with very good marks.
Skills and Benefits
The skills which the candidates get are very vast in this certification. Not only it validates the candidates regarding how they know to configure the Avaya Aura Conferencing but it is also focused in its maintenance end architectural understanding which helps both in the theoretical an practical environment.
In order to be eligible for taking the ACSS Avaya Aura Conferencing credential, the candidate must have to clear the Avaya Aura Conferencing Implementation and Maintenance Exam i.e. ACSS 3204. Therefore, this test is essential from not only the knowledge and career oriented perspective but for moving forward to the advance levels as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does your testing engine works?
Once download and installed on your PC, you can practise test questions, review your questions & answers using two different options 'practice exam' and 'virtual exam'. Virtual Exam - test yourself with exam questions with a time limit, as if you are taking exams in the Prometric or VUE testing centre. Practice exam - review exam questions one by one, see correct answers and explanations).
How can I get the products after purchase?
All products are available for download immediately from your Member's Area. Once you have made the payment, you will be transferred to Member's Area where you can login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long can I use my product? Will it be valid forever?
Pass4sure products have a validity of 90 days from the date of purchase. This means that any updates to the products, including but not limited to new questions, or updates and changes by our editing team, will be automatically downloaded on to computer to make sure that you get latest exam prep materials during those 90 days.
Can I renew my product if when it's expired?
Yes, when the 90 days of your product validity are over, you have the option of renewing your expired products with a 30% discount. This can be done in your Member's Area.
Please note that you will not be able to use the product after it has expired if you don't renew it.
How often are the questions updated?
We always try to provide the latest pool of questions, Updates in the questions depend on the changes in actual pool of questions by different vendors. As soon as we know about the change in the exam question pool we try our best to update the products as fast as possible.
How many computers I can download Pass4sure software on?
You can download the Pass4sure products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers or devices. If you need to use the software on more than two machines, you can purchase this option separately. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What are the system requirements?
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows XP or newer operating system
- Java Version 8 or newer
- 1+ GHz processor
- 1 GB Ram
- 50 MB available hard disk typically (products may vary)
What is a PDF version?
The PDF version is simply a portable document copy of your Pass4sure software purchase. This is a world standart .pdf file which contains all questions and answers and can be read by official Acrobat by Adobe or any other free reader application.
Can I purchase only the PDF version? (without the software)
PDF version cannot be purchased separately. It is only available as an add-on to our main Question & Answer product.
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our testing engine is supported by Windows. Andriod and IOS software is currently under development.